Sets a new standard for microwave spectrum analyzers. An analyzer that combines portability, a quality required for inspecting and servicing different types of communication systems, with maximum functionality in the field.
Making full use of the newest digital circuit and software technology in the world’s smallest and lightest (less than 6 kg) form factor, the BTXPSALB/BTXADVSA32G achieves dramatic advances in level measurement accuracy and stability. Employing leading edge software technologies to provide image suppression capabilities and an array of data analysis functions as standard features This field-use spectrum analyzer employs 3-way power operation (battery, DC and AC), warms up quickly (within 5 minutes) and has an USB interface enabling the use of largecapacity memory for data storage.
- Size and weight half that of existing spectrum analyzers with similar features
- Optimized for use in field maintenance tasks and surveys
- All but eliminates preheat time considerations
- Reaches operational specifications (level measurement accuracy) within just 5 minutes
- Support for USB for printer and memory
Storage Image formats: PNG, BMP
Configuration file: BIN, XML
Operating with Battery
- Includes a detachable battery pack
- Can operate continuously for up to 2 hours after a full-charge time of 5.5 hours